Sunday, May 25, 2014

FREE $50 - This is not a Joke!!

I know this is not my usual topic, but I just have to let everyone know about this great deal!

I was skeptical too, but decided to give it a try.  All I did was to go here Capital One 360 and open up a checking account and deposited $20 to the account (don't know if there is a minimum).  Got my debit card in the mail and used it at least 3 times within the 45 day time period and I got a $50 bonus deposited into my account.  I was ecstatic!!  FREE MONEY!  How can you beat that....

Then I started letting everyone I know about it like I am doing here about their Refer-A-Friend program and every time someone signs up I get $20!!  More FREE MONEY!  But that's not all....

After you click on the link Capital One 360 and open your checking account, you too can Refer-A-Friend and get a $20 bonus for up to 50 people you sign up! That's a total of $1,050.00 in your pocket FREE!

So go check it out for yourself!  It was worth it to me, just letting others know in my spare time!  Go for it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment